Monday, September 8, 2014

Hey Everyone! I'm Mason

My name is Mason Neuman and I am currently a sophomore looking to major in Actuarial Science through The Wisconsin School of Business.  I love math and the business side of things so I think this will be the perfect career path for me.  I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and I graduated from Nathan Hale High School in West Allis.

My summer was not all that exciting because I spent the majority of it working.  Although I worked a lot, I really enjoyed my job.  I worked at Skipper Buds' Marina in Milwaukee driving boats and performing various maintenance tasks.  It was quite enjoyable driving unique and expensive boats and also going on road trips to deliver boats by trailer.

I spend the majority of my free time bicycling and staying active.  I plan on joining an intramural floor hockey team with some friends during this semester. The Badger hockey games are probably my favorite events to go to because they are always exciting and filled with action.  Last semester I joined the Actuarial Club and I plan on joining some more organizations soon to get a little more involved with the University.  Country is by far my favorite genre of music with Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett and Brantley Gilbert being some of my favorite artists, however I'm always down to listen to most kinds of music.

In high school I took AP Literature and AP Language & Composition, so most of my writing experience come from those courses. Even after those I am still not the most confident writer and hope to improve throughout this semester. I look forward to a great semester and getting to know you all better!

1 comment:

  1. Hockey games are the best, they're rowdier than football or basketball. Nice post, see you in discussion.

    ReplyDelete