Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Introduction: Wilson Teddy

Hi Everyone!

My name is Wilson Teddy, I am currently a senior majoring in Finance and Accounting. I am originally from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. The good thing about my hometown is that the weather is nice and warm year round.

Over the summer, I worked at the BBA Advising Office as a peer advisor for incoming UW-Madison students interested in business. I enjoyed the job because I had the chance to meet different people coming from different parts of the world. I am planning to graduate the end of this semester, so I am actively looking for a full time position.

Throughout my time here, I've been active in a lot of student organizations on campus such as Beta Alpha Psi, BBA Gov and Permias Madison, just to name a few.

During my free time, I like to do sports. I normally play basketball, badminton, swim or run. I also played a lot of tennis in high school, so if any of you want to play feel free to hit me up.
    
My first writing intensive course in college was a general college writing course where I had to write essays, research papers and do presentations. I also took a professional communications course from the business school which taught me how to write memos, emails and etc for business correspondence. I am looking forward to a great semester with you all. See you again in discussion!
 
Wilson    






    


No comments:

Post a Comment