Monday, November 24, 2014

ARIS Experience

Similarly to Jacob Lorig and Adam Carney, I also did the UW Campus tour virtual gaming experience. We went through it a little bit together but then we discussed its merits after. It is a pretty cool idea that gives people a chance to experience real life like situations via the computer. After checking out some of the other games too this one seemed like the coolest. None of them were really "fun" but at least this one allowed me to see and learn some things about my campus that I didn't know before. This type of virtual tour kind of reminded me of google earth. Google Earth allows people to explore the planet while in the comforts of their home. That, and this virtual tour, are awesome benefits of living in today's technologically advanced society.

No comments:

Post a Comment