Friday, November 14, 2014

ARIS

For some reason on my iPhone it was hard to access any games after I had selected one. However, the game that I did chose was titled, "Lakeshore Tour" and the object of the game is to locate different locations on the path starting from your current location. It was interesting to see how accurate the game was. There was an option to see your location from a GPS-like view and then to see from what it looks like exactly from above. Since my phone was having some difficulties complying with the objects of the game, I do not think that I was able to fully get the experience that I should have. This could partly be that my apartment has faulty wi-fi connections; but all in all, the accuracy of locating in this simulation was fascinating and how the game is able to cater to one's location is a portrayal of the advancements of technology.

1 comment:

  1. I had a similar experience to you in the game that I chose on the app. I agree with the fascination of spotting our exact location at all times and applying it to the virtual world you were in.

    ReplyDelete