Monday, November 17, 2014

ARIS

After downloading the ARIS app on my phone I decided to play the UW Campus Tour game, which seems to be what the majority of our class chose as well. The game has you start your quest at the Memorial Union and ends at the top of Bascom Hill. The game is able to track your movement as you make your way across campus, and it also provides you with a map so you are able to easily navigate your location throughout the tour. It also provides you with historical information about the buildings and landmarks that can be found on campus. Considering the fact that I never took a formal campus tour when I was a freshman, I found this game to be particularly interesting and I actually learned a few new things. As other people mentioned, I think that this game would be of great assistance to first year students or for people who are visiting Madison as a potential future school because it shares a lot of unique and interesting information about our university.

No comments:

Post a Comment