Tuesday, November 18, 2014

ARIS

When I downloaded the ARIS app onto my phone I chose to play the UW Campus Tour game. This game allows you to move around campus and provides you with maps as well. I found this funny in a way because personally, I am so bad at directions. I got lost numerous times on my way to classes my first two weeks and still can't always find my way to places now. Therefore, this game may have been helpful to play before I came to campus this year. The game also gives historical facts about each place on campus that the tour stops at. This would be great for those considering Madison as one of their college choices, or those who never had the chance to take an official tour. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun, interesting, and I learned a lot.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you got a lot more out of the Aris game than I did! I played "Secret Places" which is similar to the tour stops that you are referring to. Maybe your tour stops gave you much more interesting descriptions than my game did!

    ReplyDelete