Monday, November 24, 2014

Blogging & Myself

Taking a look back on past blog posts, I am happy with the content I have presented. I noticed that at most once in each post I may have made a spelling error or missed a comma, but all in all, my sentences I tried best to have fluidity and clearly answer the given prompt of the week. What I particularly noticed though in comparison with other more formal assignments in LIS 201, is that I have a more lax tone in my blog posts. Though still trying to sound educated in my posts, I allow for more room to write how I would talk in an actual discussion, whereas in formal writing assignments, I proofread and proofread until zero mistakes are made and the tone is highly academic. Reflecting on the semester, I thoroughly enjoyed the blog posts. Some of the prompts may not have been enjoyable to write, but the comfort in knowing that my genuine tone can be received feels great and I believe reflects best how an individual can write.

No comments:

Post a Comment