Thursday, November 20, 2014

My online "voice"


I think in general I have always been a good writer, so blogging this semester was not difficult for me. I am able to write down my view and opinions in a clear way, usually more clear than when I speak them in discussion classes. However, I did think I wrote more effective comments and opinions through these small blog posts than through formal writing assignments, like papers. One thing I found very interesting was that while reading through my blog posts, I always used correct grammar and full sentences. This surprised me because it usually isn’t the case when I normally blog or write on the Internet. This might have been because I was writing for a class and they were assignments. However, usually when I blog, or tweet, or do anything through social media or the Internet, I use improper grammar and fragment sentences. I think through this class I have learned how to clearly and efficiently share my ideas through the Internet while still sounding educated and proper.

1 comment:

  1. That is great that now your grammar and spelling is correct when writing online blog posts!

    ReplyDelete