Sunday, November 30, 2014

online voice

Overall I found it very interesting to read through all of my blog posts from this semester, and to review and critique my writing. Based on the length of my posts it was easy to look back and tell which online activities I enjoyed and which ones I found less interesting. It was evident that I had a lot more to say for the activities that I found interesting. None of my posts were considerably lengthy, yet I noticed that I definitely had a tendency to write more in my blog posts from earlier on in the semester. So I guess you could say I've gotten a little lazy. Throughout the semester I have enjoyed being able to express my thoughts every week through the blog as opposed to just in discussion. I would definitely consider myself more of a reserved person and I don't always choose to voice my opinions in class, so its nice to be able to share on the blog as well. However, I feel like I benefit a lot more from the discussions that we have in class rather than the online discussions we have through the weekly blog posts. I don't usually take the time to read through everyone's posts each week, whereas in class I am easily able to listen to everyones thoughts and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment